Where do I get a VAT certificate?

Apr 19

Sometimes when dealing with suppliers in the EU you will be asked to provide a VAT certificate. This is simply a certificate of taxable status which can be ordered from the revenue on the following link




In the short term the vendor can verify your VAT registration details on the following link



Leave a Reply