No. Revenue have indicated that the household charge is not an allowable expense for Case V rental income
Pay and file deadline is the 31st of October 2013. Tax payers and their agents who file using Revenue Online get an extension to Thursday the 14th of November 2013
$date = strtotime(“October 31, 2013 11:59 PM”);
$remaining = $date – time();
$days_remaining = floor($remaining / 86400);
$hours_remaining = floor(($remaining % 86400) / 3600);
echo “There are $days_remaining days and $hours_remaining hours left until the pay and file deadline”;
If you have to file an income tax return and require a quotation please do not hesitate to contact us on 01-4800531
Unfortunately in Ireland we don’t have many banks supporting feeds into Xero so must import the files manually as CSV.
If you are importing a bank statement into Xero as a CSV file and get
the error “There was a problem importing the file” I have found that changing the format of the date into DD/MM/YY in your CSV file in excel can fix the error.
We have been providing online accounting services for a few years now and we love it. Over that period our clients have been delighted to notice that as well as getting real time access to their financial information they are also saving money. We’ve listed the reasons below:
- Online accounting is free to upgrade: If you use a desktop solution you will often be required to pay for upgrades.
- No server costs: Unlike desktop software, online accounting run’s on the vendor’s server so you save the cost of running and maintaining your own server.
- Reduced accounting costs : As accountants we spend a lot less time working on our online accounting clients tax returns compared to traditional clients , their books and records are generally cleaner and far easier to access. Our time savings are passed onto our clients in the form of reduced accounting costs.
- Back up costs: As online accounting is backed up for free our clients don’t have to subscribe to a separate back up plan for their accounting software
- Reduced data entry / book keeping cost: If you use traditional accounting software you will have to spend time entering bank transactions into the software, With Xero online accounting we can import your bank statements saving costs.
- Improved cost control: As our clients have real time access to their finances on any internet enabled device they can review business costs as they occur allowing them to control spending before it gets out of control