De-Register as a sole trader

Dublin Accountants

If you need to de register from a particular tax you can use the form TRCN1

This form covers
Employers Taxes (PAYE/USC/PRSI)
Income Tax
Corporation Tax

For any tax advice please feel free to contact us on 091-442882

1 reply

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.