1. Its beautiful. The user interface is stunning.
2. The dashboard is gives a great snapshot of your business without having to click into reports.
3. No back ups ever. Anyone with an onsite accounting package knows the heart ache of having to back up their data and remove it off site or pay for offsite remote back up.
4. Its priced well. The cost of Xero is often less than the cost of a remote offsite back up.
5. Automatic bank feeds. As I live in Ireland and its a bit cheeky to mention this as we haven’t got this feature yet but it is possible to import your statements from online banking and hopefully we get the feature soon.
6. No server costs. I have a number of clients who could dump their server and get a networked hard-disk for file storage if they changed to Xero.
7. Its mobile- Xero looks great on your iPhone or Blackberrys browser. No app yet though.
8. It integrates really well with Freshbooks .
9. Your accountant and bookkeeper can access your accounts remotely.
10. Expense Claims – Staff can remotely enter their expense claims saving unnecessary paperwork and administration.
Review Of Xero Online Accounts