Archive for March, 2011

De Register for Tax

De-Register as a sole trader

Mar 8

If you need to de register from a particular tax you can use the form TRCN1 This form covers VAT Employers Taxes (PAYE/USC/PRSI) RCT Income Tax Corporation Tax For any tax advice please feel free to contact us on 091-442882

Keep Reading